Would you like to receive information on events headed to the Blue Cross Arena?
CLICK HERE for our printable Group Sales Information form.
Bring a group to the Blue Cross Arena at the War Memorial and receive great discounts. A group can be anyone: business associates, friends, family, schools, daycares, youth groups, senior citizens clubs, and more. It's the best and most affordable way to enjoy an event. For more information on group events please see the guidelines listed below. If you have questions please don't hesitate to contact us at 585-758-5300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group Sales Events and contacts:
Harlem Globetrotters - Mike Tannenbaum, 800-641-4667 x 129 or email email@example.com
Disney On Ice, Ringling Brothers, Monster Trucks and Disney Live - 866-248-8740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rochester Americans: 585-454-5335
Rochester Knighthawks: 585-454-4295
Rochester Lancers: 585-872-KICK
Rochester Razorsharks: 585-232-9190
- Group orders are available for select events.
- Group minimums vary by event.
- Group orders are filled on a first come first serve basis.
- Certain events may have a limited number of group tickets available.
- Group discounts are not available in conjunction with any other discount offer.
- Wheelchair and special needs seating is available. Simply let us know at the time of your reservation so we may assist you.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges on group orders.
- A processing and delivery fee will be added to your total group sale.
- All Major Credit Cards are accepted.
- Group tickets must be paid for upon booking. Unfortunately, seats cannot be held or reserved.
Payment for your group event is easy. Simply choose the option that best suits your group:
- Organization check, money order, or bank check made payable to:
Blue Cross Arena
Attn: Group Sales
One War Memorial Square
Rochester, NY 14614
- Blue Cross Arena accepts Discover, MasterCard, American Express and Visa credit card charges by phone.
- Cash and credit cards are accepted at the Blue Cross Arena Box Office. No checks.
For more information call 585-758-5300.
Tickets will be processed within 48 hours of receiving payment and will be mailed to the group leader or be left at Will Call for pick-up by the group leader. When picking up your tickets, be sure to have proper identification in the form of driver's license or company ID.